Microsoft Power BI in Project Control
From: €955,00 Excluding Tax
Learn to create Oracle Primavera P6 dashboards using Microsoft Power BI
Optimal project control is successful if information is correctly shared with all stakeholders of the project. With the integration of Oracle Primavera P6 and Microsoft Power BI, there are several possibilities to achieve this. During this two-day course you will learn to create Primavera P6 dashboards using Microsoft Power BI desktop.
This course has been developed and is provided in collaboration with Chainbase BV. Our trainers have practical experience in Project Control and programming BI environments in various industries. This makes this course powerful. During the course there is enough time for specific questions, and you will receive practical answers.
- Introduction of Project Control data
- Power BI capabilities
- Informing stakeholders
- Arithmetic with the language DAX
- Integration of Power BI with Primavera P6
- Export data from P6 to Power BI
- Updating Primavera P6 planning
- Project Control KPI calculations in Power BI
- Creating Visuals
- Cumulative charts
- Working with filters
- Updating dashboards
This course is primarily intended for project management consultants / managers and project planners. Experience in making project plans with Primavera P6 Client is necessary. If you do not have this knowledge, we recommend that you first follow the basic course Primavera P6 Client. During the course you will use the latest version of Oracle Primavera P6 Client and Microsoft Power BI Desktop.
Choose type (Location Rotterdam or contact us for In-Company Information), a start date and number of persons:
Incompany | 2 days
Rotterdam Classroom | 2 days
Incompany | Including course book
Rotterdam Classroom | Including course book
Incompany | Exclusive
Rotterdam Classroom | Inclusive
Incompany | English or Dutch
Rotterdam Classroom | English or Dutch
English or Dutch
UTC +01:00 Local time in Europe / Amsterdam
Incompany | According to agreement
Rotterdam Classroom | 09:00 – 16:30
Minimum number of participants
6 – Bachelor
Certificate of participation
* To follow a Virtual Class, E-lease and Blended Learning you must arrange your computer / device, software license and course book yourself. Course books can also be ordered through our web store. While following an elearning course and / or a blended course, you use our online literature and you must purchase additional course books alongside. The course books to be purchased can be found in the course description.
** For in-company training, the minimum number of participants is 4 persons. You can choose preferred dates for in-company training. We try to run the course on these dates but cannot guarantee these dates. The final dates will be agreed upon in consultation. The mentioned prices for the Incompany training courses are for in the Netherlands. For courses outside the Netherlands, extra travel costs, such as airline tickets, may be charged. We will contact you for additional travel costs.