Oracle Primavera P6 EPPM Web Resource & Cost
From: €678,00 Excluding Tax
Create resource and cost schedules with Primavera P6 EPPM Web
This course provides you the opportunity to enhance your knowledge and skills that are essential for effective resource and cost control. Based on an existing schedule, you will learn to create resource and cost schedules with Primavera P6. This way, you will gain more insights into the cost and resources of your project. Besides the theoretical aspects, you will discover practical tools to manage possible risks.
- User and admin preferences
- Creating roles and resources
- Resource calendars
- Assigning resources, roles and expenses
- Table reports
- Resource analysis
- Resource histograms
- Updating resource schedules.
This course is a follow up in the training Oracle Primavera P6 Foundations and is primarily intended for project planners and resource managers. Experience is necessary. If you do not have this knowledge, we recommend that you first take the foundation course. During the course you use the latest version of Oracle Primavera P6 Web.
Choose type, a start date and number of persons:
Incompany | 1 day
Virtual Life Class | 1 day
Rotterdam Classroom | 1 day
Incompany | Including course book
Virtual Life Class* | Exclusive course book
Rotterdam Classroom | Including course book
Incompany | Exclusive
Virtual Life Class | Exclusive
Rotterdam Classroom | Inclusive
Incompany | English or Dutch
Virtual Life Class | English
Rotterdam Classroom | English or Dutch
UTC +01:00 Local time in Europe / Amsterdam
Incompany | According to agreement
Virtual Life Class | 09:00 – 16:30
Rotterdam Classroom | 09:00 – 16:30
Minimum number of participants
6 – Bachelor
Certificate of participation
* To follow a Virtual Class, E-lease and Blended Learning you must arrange your computer / device, software license and course book yourself. Course books can also be ordered through our web store. While following an elearning course and / or a blended course, you use our online literature and you must purchase additional course books alongside. The course books to be purchased can be found in the course description.
** For in-company training, the minimum number of participants is 4 persons. You can choose preferred dates for in-company training. We try to run the course on these dates but cannot guarantee these dates. The final dates will be agreed upon in consultation. The mentioned prices for the Incompany training courses are for in the Netherlands. For courses outside the Netherlands, extra travel costs, such as airline tickets, may be charged. We will contact you for additional travel costs.